Monday, May 21, 2012

REVEL (A+B)


Together again ANTHONY + BEYONCE'!!!

I am proud to announce I will be once again sharing the stage with the beautiful and talented Beyonce' may 25-28th (Atlantic City Revel Show)
I am more then honored to be a part of what I know will be a phenomenal, jaw dropping show. This show has such significance, one that is personal. After dancing with Beyonce' I went off to accomplish many of my goals, however from a far i've kept my eye on her watching her accomplish many of her's. After countless jobs, I now prepare to take on the stage after 5 years with the person it all started with. I'm humbled and proud to announce I will be performing with Beyonce' and my tour family again..Ladies and gents........ I'll see you there.

With Love
A.B

                                                             BABY BOY
                                                   DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo happy for you! I know the show is going to be Dabomb.com! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Anthony continue the journey God blessed you with,xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete