Thursday, March 29, 2012

PREMIERE NIGHT!!!!

REAL MEN WEAR PINK


I was undecided on what to wear to the premiere all the way up until the day before. I had no intention on wearing a pink suit. I didn't find it, it found me. After putting it on I 
know I had to wear it. It was bold, loud, aggressive, sleek, hot, stylish all while being gentle. It described me. It said everything without saying anything. Was my first and last choice. Hope you all liked. .


                                                               THE CAST
ASHLEY EVERETE & CHRISTINA MANCINI

TEAIRRA MARI

DARRYL STEVENS

JAMAL SIMS

FRANK GATSON & SHANIKA WARREN MACKLAND


5 comments:

  1. Awww, the pics look great!! I just bought two tickets for to see The Skinny in DC! I cannot wait!!

    -IRUG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I'm loving that color on you.................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment folks. Make sure yall click FOLLOW in the top left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics cuzin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice you pics bro!

    ReplyDelete