Friday, May 25, 2012

REVEL: TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.




Tonight is the night!

We have been working so hard to bring you a brilliant show, one that I am so grateful to be a part of. It feels so good to reunite with my Bey family, I'm reminded why I love this, everyone is absolutely incredibly talented. I  am amongst some of the hardest working people in the business. The entire team is phenomenal. Working 16 hour days, practically no sleep, no food, no communication with the world, just a vision, a vision to give you all what you've been waiting for. I promise you want be disappointed.  I'm so impressed and blown away by this woman she's incredible and just keeps getting better.... Ladies and Gets I proudly announce TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! REVEL!!!!! 

click

IMAGES FROM REVEL TRAILER



1 comment:

  1. Anthony the more I see of u the more I'm blown away. I have seen hundreds of Dancers in my life but the PASSION written all over your face in the above pictures for the love of what u do is something I have never hadThe Joy to experience..This is why I Love u Ant....stay GIFTED Friend.

    ReplyDelete