Monday, April 23, 2012

The BLACK COLLEGE DANCE EXCHANGE "BCDE"

 I had the Pleasure to be apart of the 2012 "BCDE", which was hosted by Prairie-View University. I got a random email from a student assisting The Director of the this years events asking if I would be interested. Luckily, I was in town performing with "Come Fly Away" at the same time.  The turnout was Amazing, I got a chance to see loads of inspiring individuals working and putting forth their best foot forward. I taught a Horton, Partnering, And Mens Class, the biggest turn out was the partnering class. I had students in and out of the classes, because they were teaching for the performance was happening that evening, but all and all the students left filled with information and inspired.



                            




No comments:

Post a Comment