Friday, April 20, 2012

Come Fly Away With THE SKINNY


While in DC, "Come Fly Away" overlapped the second week in DC's Showing of the Skinny. 
Thursday was the last and final showing and with out hesitation, the cast of "Come Fly Away" came after a killer two show day and showed me and the cast of @skinnythemovie MAJOR love. Thank you guys again, I will never forget that moment. you have made that a memory i will cherish for the rest of my years. 
Cast of "Come Fly Away" At final showing of THE SKINNY DC
CFA Cast in Chicago Mickey D's
Welcome To "SOMEWHERE, USA"

Ramona"Shamona"

Tanairi, Malluari, Mindy 

Lisa, Meridith, Jeff

Cast @ Julius Bday pool Party


Justin with CFA Angels


Tanairi, Julius, Me, Michael

1 comment:

  1. Good Evening Anthony! Can I just say once again, I am proud of you and continue to walk in your gift. God has blessed you! I was good seeing you...Kudos to the whole CFA Cast! EXCELLENT~

    ReplyDelete